With the advent of the internet, many traditional bricks and mortar industries have found ways to become mobile and virtual…delivering the convenience of “come to you” services, sometimes at lower costs. One new and exciting development in our industry is the advent of the mobile tire service companies.
According to Modern Tire Dealer, this is the single biggest trend in the industry now. Citing the Auto Care Association, Modern Tire goes on to explain that only 40% of motorists perform their vehicle’s manufacturer-recommended service schedule, with one of the biggest reasons being “lack of time” to do so.
All over North America, mobile tire service companies are launching, offering an array of services such as:
- Seasonal Tire Swaps
- Storage of Off-Season Tires
- A Variety of Brands, Sizes and Profiles of Tires
- Pricing for Multiple Cars
- Flat Tire Repairs
- Rotation and Balance
- Pressure Checks
- RV Tire repairs or replacement
- 24-7 Support
From our point of view here at AlloyGator, mobile tire service companies are an easy win for us and you, our customer. How so?
- If you want to buy your set online, and are looking for an easy way to get your AlloyGators installed, a mobile tire service can come right to you.
- If you’ve seriously damaged an AlloyGator and don’t have time to get to your regular service bay, a mobile service can get you back up and rolling while your car sits at home or in a parking lot.
- If you want to change your tires for the season, you can get your AlloyGators installed on either or both sets of tires. One set can be done on the current tires immediately, while the other set can be done at the installer’s leisure, if they are storing your tires for the winter too.
Want to try using a mobile service to install your AlloyGators, but don’t see a mobile tire service in your area listed in our installer list? Simply do an online search for “mobile tire service in (city)”; then contact us. We can give your mobile installer the training needed to install AlloyGator for you.